ETFE Vs Glass
ETFE (Ethylene Tetra Fluoro Ethylene) is an old invention that has returned to take the construction industry by storm. Originally created for insulation purposes, ETFE’s real worth came in the 80’s when the qualities of this strong, see through plastic were properly analysed.
- Incredibly strong and tear resistant.
- Transparent, capable of letting through 95% of light.
- Lightweight, requires less structural support.
- Resistant to corrosion, extending service life.
- Self-cleaning with it’s non-stick surface.